Thursday, November 30, 2006

Medieval Castles and Floor Plans

If you are a fan of epic fantasy or a writer in the genre you no doubt have a fascination with castles. I certainly do.

I don't think I mentioned it before but I do have a website that is devoted to Medieval Castles. It's a bit of a hobby and I have been adding more stuff to the site regularly. If you want to check it out here it is: Medieval Castles

If you want to see the Medieval Castle floor plans I made they are here:
Medieval Castle Floor Plans

2 comments:

Ro said...

I ran into your blog by accident. However, I do feel the need to mention, the font you are using makes it very hard to read anything. Since, that is the sole purpose of a blog, you might wanna consider changing it, to something easier to decipher.
Respectfully, Ro

Multiform Interiors said...

You can model a dream home, you need a 2D and 3D view of the structure. Take advantage of modern designing techniques, spacious and planned layout, and innovative décor, so the space is always bright and comfortable. Elegant lighting adds even more appeal to their interiors.
<a href="http://www.multiforminteriors.com/Floor plan designer In Delhi</a>
http://www.multiforminteriors.com/floor-plan-design-delhi